With over 30 years of teaching experience, including a 16-year run at HKIS, Yuan Lao Shi runs this course, which is aimed at helping freshmen adapt to a rigorous high school Mandarin curriculum. In the class, students will brush up their Mandarin from the summer holidays and sharpen their language skills. Furthermore, students will gain the confidence to pursue their Mandarin studies to the highest levels.
The course will cover Integrated Chinese (IC) Textbook level 1 wide variety of Chinese and Culture.
- Brush up IC Level 1 Part 1 Lesson 1-10 Vocabulary and Grammar
- Consolidate and enhance their sentences pattern and communications skill
- Improve their reading and writing skill
- Reading Comprehension
- Listening Comprehension
- Pronunciation & Speaking (Dialogue or Presentation)
- Writing (worksheet & Essay)
- Quiz & Test
- Oral presentation & Dialogue
Course Time: Aug 10-15 2016
Course 1: Class time: 9-10:30am (1.5hours/day)
Course 2: Class time: 11-12:30am (1.5hours/day)
Course Size: 4 – 6 students
Course Textbook: Integrated Chinese (IC) Textbook level 1
Course Fee: HK$ 5,000 (deposit for the course HK$ 2,500 before June 20th)
Transfer to HSBC A/C: 848 686077 838 (account name: RAMC Limited)
Telephone: ☎：9169 8916
Hurry Up! Contact to Yuan Lao to schedule your class now!